Transfer pricing is a part of the entity’s tax compliance strategy
Ecuador’s constant changing environment requires that management makes sure that their transfer pricing compliance implies none or a minimum risk or even a valuable opportunity. This can only be achieved if counting on the guidance of professional experts with enough local knowledge and international support.
- Transfer Pricing documentation, for any industrial sector, in Ecuador as well as the rest of the world
- Actualization and checking of previous transfer pricing studies
- “Nationalization” of studies carried out outside the Country
- Comparables Run
- Strategic Transfer Pricing advice and planning
- Assistance on the preparation of annexes and returns required by the IRS.
For non-audit clients
Baker Tilly International
Baker Tilly Ecuador is an independent member of Baker Tilly International. Baker Tilly International is one of the world’s leading networks of independently owned and managed accountancy and business advisory firms united by a commitment to provide exceptional client service.
Av. Amazonas 4600 y Pereira, Edificio Exprocom, Oficina 502.
T: +593 (02) 2266 283
F: +593 (02) 2266 284
Chimborazo 418 y Clemente Ballén Edificio Chimborazo, Oficina 202. – Ecuador
T: +593 (04) 6005 096
An independent member of Baker Tilly International.
Insight. Commitment. Integrity.